|Avg. Bus Duration||: 31 mins|
|Buses depart from||: Singapore|
|Bus arrives in||: Johor Bahru|
|Distance||: 24.0 km|
|Cheapest Bus Ticket||: SGD 0.88|
|Earliest Bus||: 08:00|
|Last Bus||: 22:34|
|Daily Bus Services||: 109|
|Bus Companies||: 3|
Singapore (SG) to Johor Bahru (JB) is one of the most frequented routes between Malaysia and Singapore. On average, buses from Singapore to JB or Johor Bahru take just 1 hour. Though other options like flights and trains are available for this route, buses are the most preferred option. You can find deluxe luxurious buses at affordable prices online when you look up bus ticket online from Singapore to JB.
Singapore has numerous daily buses and trains operating in Malaysia. Singaporeans work in Malaysia and cross the border daily or weekly. Johor Bahru, locally called JB, is the capital of Johor state in Malaysia. This border crossing city to and from Singapore has great economic importance for being a transport hub. There are plenty of places of interest in the city. Among them are the various shopping malls, cafes, restaurants, theme parks, religious and historical places, etc. The local bus services are excellent, so you don't have to rely completely on taxis and cabs. Buses are available for local travel, intercity, as well as interstate travel as well.
Buses are available for local travel, intercity, as well as interstate travel as well. A bus to Johor Bahru is available from all cities of Malaysia. A direct bus from Singapore to Johor Bahru is also available.
Bus ticket prices from Singapore to JB vary depending on the bus operator and the type of bus you choose. However, the good news is that there are many affordable options available. Standard buses are a great budget-friendly option, while luxury coaches offer a more comfortable and luxurious experience.
A bus ticket from SG to JB starts from SGD 3 and can go up to SGD 11. The travel duration is around 1 hour for this short distance of 24 km. There is at least half an hour spent at the border crossing.
Transtar Travel Cross Border is the only bus operator serving Singapore to Johor Bahru route. The bus to Johor Bahru is mostly economy class, having a 2+2 seating arrangement. These buses may have different pick-up points and drop-off points. As per Singapore to Johor Bahru bus schedule, the services are available from 7 am to 11.59 pm.
1. Please remember to carry your passport when traveling cross-border between Singapore and Johor.
2. Please verify if you need a visa to enter Malaysia based on nationality. If you don't have a current visa, you won't be able to enter Malaysia. Our bus partners and we are not accountable if you are denied entry to Malaysia; it's solely the passenger’s responsibility. You can visit the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia to learn more about
3. When you leave Singapore immigration customs, carry your passport along. You do not need to bring your luggage down with you.
4.. Upon entering Malaysian immigration and customs, you must bring your luggage down to be checked.
5. You can choose your boarding and drop-off points when booking SG to JB buses. When booking tickets for a bus from Singapore to Johor Bahru, you can choose any of the boarding points, be it Resort World Sentosa, Raffles Town, Changi Airport, and others.
6. Along the highway, buses might take a pit stop for a 5- to 10-minute bathroom break at the bus operator's discretion.
7. Once the buses reach Malaysia, get your passport stamped at the Singapore immigration custom counter.
redBus, Singapore offers an easy booking process, reliable and reputable bus operators, and competitive ticket prices. With our platform, you can enjoy a stress-free journey from Singapore to Johor Bahru.
So why wait? Book your bus tickets from Singapore to Johor Bahru on redBus, Singapore, today and start planning your next adventure!